Banking and Securities Sector Lead
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Larry is a Principal in Deloitte Consulting’s Technology and Financial Services practice, and currently leads Deloitte’s US Consulting Banking & Securities Practice. He has also held leadership roles for Deloitte’s Financial Services Technology and Application Management Services practices.
Larry has over 18 years of experience helping clients to improve their business operations through multi-dimensional transformations. His work includes integrated solutions in areas such as business process engineering, technology strategy, architecture, and application management services leadership.
Larry brings deep expertise from his experience working with leading financial services institutions. His most recent FSI clients include Freddie Mac, Ameriprise, FDIC, Capital One, and Deutsche Bank. He also has extensive global experience including a recent two-year strategic growth project in Latin America.
In addition to his focus on growing Deloitte’s FSI practice, Larry has served in the following leadership roles:
- Deloitte Americas Diversity counselor 2012-2014
- Deloitte Chile Diversity and Inclusion Champion 2012-2014
- Board Member DTT India 2007 – 2009
- President Edgewater Beach Conservatory, Edgewater MD 2001-2005
- Deloitte Technology Women’s Initiative Leader for the Business Process Management group 1999 - 2004